INFLUENCER & RENOWNED CHEF; EFI NAON BRINGS HIS WOOD FIRED OVEN COOKING TO NYC.
Restaurant Franchise Opportunities from Taboonette®
World recognized Chef Efi Naon has won over critics and customers in the toughest market in the world: New York City. The concept originated with the innovative and critically acclaimed full service restaurant Taboon® located in New York’s Hell Kitchen. Due to overwhelming consumer demand and constant requests from fans, this fast casual version, Taboonette® was created and launched near Union Square in NYC in 2014. Since then the lines and the fans have grown longer and larger…Now you can be part of this food revolution as a franchisee of Taboonette®.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
Fields marked with an * are required
FRANCHISE QUICK FACTS
- Segment: Fast Casual / QSR
- Franchise Footprint: 1600 – 2000 square feet; 30-40 seats plus patio
- Areas Available for Our Restaurant Franchise Opportunities: NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, DC, VT, NH, MA, RI, Fl, TX, OH, NC & SC
- Trade Areas: Urban Centers & Suburban Community Shopping Centers.
- Venue: Inline, Free Standing and End Cap and Non-traditional units.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Innovated the fusion of Middle Eastern/Mediterranean Cuisine
- Excellent Unit Economics
- Unparalleled Customer Loyalty
- Great user reviews and food critic awards
- Strong Consumer Demand for fresher, more healthful menu items
- Experienced Management Team
- Backed by Franchise Growth Solutions “FranGrow,” the development company responsible for growing numerous regional and national brands
- Training and support from the Taboonette® team, which covers our brand name and trademarks, proprietary products, design, marketing and advertising, and more.
For more information about what we can do for you, visit our Franchisee Support page.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A FRANCHISEE
We’re looking for franchisees committed to providing nothing less than a positive customer experience. Our franchisees should uphold our brand culture, which is characterized by smooth operations, excellent guest service, and community involvement.
Apart from financial stability, franchisees should also possess a track record of success, integrity, and passion. They should also have a positive attitude and a desire to succeed. More importantly, they are conscious that they’re part of a team — they are willing to spread the word about our restaurant franchise opportunities and open more Taboonette® restaurants.
Here are some requirements:
- Staff: The franchisee should have two experienced and certified managers in the staff. The franchise should also have at least 20 team members.
- Minimum Financial Qualifications
Single Unit Franchise – $150K liquid capital w/ ability to fund an additional $500K
$750K net worth
Multi-Unit Franchise – $250,000 liquid capital and a net worth of $1,000,000
For more information, visit our Requirements page.
OVERVIEW OF ACQUIRING A FRANCHISE
The process of taking advantage of this restaurant franchise opportunity could take around 45-60 days. In screening applicants, we prioritize the qualification process.
The first step is to complete and submit the Quick Contact Form. Our Franchise Development Consultant would then contact you to discuss the market of interest, the number of units you want to open, your interview with our management, the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), and more. Once you’ve reviewed the FDD, we’d execute the contacts and make you an official Taboonette® franchisee.
For more information, visit our Process FAQs page.
Taboonette® is revolutionizing the falafel shop by filling pitas plates and bowls with our trademark Middleterranean® creations inspired by the healthy diets of the Middle East and Mediterranean. We are committed to a Chef driven menu, made from scratch, producing restaurant quality food in a fun quick service setting with American style!